All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionNo other books focus just on the kitchen, one of the most expensive rooms to kit out. The eco movement just keeps growing as consumers come to realise that they can have an effect on the environment and push for change. This work contains practical advice on materials and their environmental considerations. Tour ten cutting-edge kitchens that share one major detail - all are at the forefront of eco-friendly design. In Good Green Homes , environmental consultant and author Jennifer Roberts offered an overview of eco design for the entire home. In Good Green Kitchens , she focuses on providing detailed how-to guidance for redecorating, remodeling and building new kitchens, including: in-depth information for comparing and selecting kitchen materials and products (including cost, performance, health and environmental considerations); and outstanding design recommendations from leading architects, designers and contractors experienced with green building. With striking photography and easy-to-understand text, Good Green Kitchens will inspire and inform to help homeowners create a kitchen that's beautiful, functional, healthy, and environmentally sound - whether taking small steps to green a kitchen, or planning a comprehensive remodel.
- Author BiographyJennifer Roberts has spent her career helping people make choices - at home and at work - that are easier on the environment.
- Author(s)Jennifer Roberts
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- Place of PublicationLayton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Out-of-print date19/02/2014
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Weight1216 g
- Width245 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.