All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFast-forward to a thoroughly modern way to cook! Going paleo is a great way to cut down on processed foods, limit salt, and eat more healthfully. And Good Housekeeping's take on the popular new diet is surprisingly simple and flexible. Anyone can do it. From soups to nuts, smart-choice meats to chicken, plus plenty of fruits and veggies, more than 60 recipes show you a deliciously different path to wellness. Find out about the paleo advantage, what to put in the paleo pantry, and how to stick to paleo in the real world. The featured dishes include such mouthwatering choices as Savory Pumpkin and Sage Soup, Lemon-Orega Chicken with Mint Zucchini, Skewered Shrimp, Kale Chips, Cauliflower Tapenade, and Grilled Sweet Potatoes.
- Author BiographyGood Housekeeping magazine is an American icon of consumer protection and quality assurance. Each issue reaches 24 million readers and, with 15 editions published worldwide, is an internationally recognized brand.
- Author(s)Good Housekeeping,Susan Westmoreland
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2017
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHearst Communications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width193 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.17Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.