All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.28
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $44.85
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.18
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.52
- AU $13.65Trending at AU $14.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a collection of great ideas for grilling, stewing, barbecuing, roasting, poaching and stir-frying one of the most versatile and nutritious meats available. There are also recipes for all occasions - cooking for crowds, cooking for two, midweek suppers and family dinners. Over 100 triple-tested recipes in a new full-colour cookery series, featuring the most popular recipes from the GH Institute Kitchens - tried, tested, trusted recipes that are guaranteed to work first time every time. Other titles in the Easy to Make! series: 'Low GI' (9781843406549), 'Family Meals in Minutes' (9781843406556), 'Salads & Dressings' (9781843406563), 'Speedy Meals' (9781843406570), 'Chocolate' (9781843406594), 'BBQs & Grills' (9781843406600), 'Christmas' (9781843406617), 'Slow Cooking' (9781843406518) and 'Cupcakes, Muffins & Brownies' (9781843406525).
- Author BiographyThe Good Housekeeping Institute was created in 1924 to provide readers of Good Housekeeping magazine with expert consumer advice and delicious easy-to-follow recipes. These ideals still hold true today.
- Author(s)Good Housekeeping Institute
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleEasy to Make! S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photographs
- Width193 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.