All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- Description* Launch of an exciting new cookery series *250 recipes that work first time, every time * Collect and keep a complete cookery library Preparing a sit-down meal that the whole family will enjoy can be a daunting task. Good Housekeeping Favourite Family Meals is packed with straightforward, tasty recipes that take the stress out of cooking. With clear, easy to follow instructions you'll find a classic recipe for any occasion and every taste, be it light bites, midweek suppers, weekend dinners or special occasions. Packed with tips, nutritional value and, of course, mouth-watering ideas, you'll be amazed at the sumptuous dishes you can master with minimal fuss and maximum reward. Other titles in this exciting new series include: Favourite Cakes, Bakes & Cupcakes (9781843405870), Favourite Quick & Easy Meals (9781843405894), Favourite One-Pot & Slow-Cook Meals (9781843405887), Favourite Chicken Recipes (9781843406044), Favourite Puddings & Desserts (9781843406051), and Favourite Comfort Foods & One-Pot Recipes (9781843406068).
- Author BiographyThe Good Housekeeping Institute was created in 1924 to provide readers of Good Housekeeping magazine with expert consumer advice and delicious easy-to-follow recipes. These ideals still hold true today.
- Author(s)Good Housekeeping Institute
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.