Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionProven pathways for taking ideas to implementation We all have ideas things we want to do or create but only some of us will do what it takes to see those ideas come to pass. In Good Idea. Now What? readers will discover some of the essential values and principles that guide successful idea-makers, including the leveraging of mixed environments for creativity, working through resistance and setbacks, developing a practical plan for implementation that works, navigating collaborative opportunities, and communicating your idea to make it truly remarkable. Whether you're just a creative type, or the leader of an organization, you must figure out a creative process and develop an infrastructure for implementing your ideas. Good Idea. Now What? offers systematic advice for moving your ideas to execution. It will show you: * The fundamental elements of a good idea * Tangible pathways to follow after initial inspiration * The importance of branding and its impact on ideas * Practical advice for developing a loyal tribe of supporters who will take your idea to a whole new level It's t eugh to be inspired. Learn how to follow through on your ideas and discover how great an impact you can have!
- Author BiographyCharles T. Lee is the CEO of Ideation Consultancy Inc., an idea agency that specializes in helping influencers, organizations, and businesses take ideas to implementation via creative strategy, branding, design, marketing, web, social media, and events. Charles is also a founding member of JustOne, an organization innovating ideas for human care. In addition, he is the creator of grassroots efforts including the Ideation Conference and the Freeze Project. Charles is a highly sought-after speaker and blogs regularly at www.charlestlee.com.
- Author(s)Charles T. Lee
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight424 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.