All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiffering sex drives can often lead couples down a path of frustration, resentment and despair. This groundbreaking book teaches couples how to achieve sexual compatability through nurturing affection, sensuality and intimacy in every aspect of their lives: a true recipe for long lasting happiness and a satisying relationship.
- Author BiographyDr Rosie King is Australia's best known sex therapist. She has had over 20 years of clinical experience and has been well known for her weekly advice column in Woman's Day magazine since 1993. Her books include Good Loving, Great Sex and Where Did My Libido Go?
- Author(s)Rosie King
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published1998
- ImprintArrow (Australia)
- Weight214 g
- Width114 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.