All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmilie Barnes, bestselling author of Good Manners for Every Occasion , is eager to share the wonderful benefits of living with more poise, kindness, and class. Quickly accessible categories and perfectly portioned information make etiquette emergencies a thing of the past as readers have at their finger tips all they need to kw about: dining out or dining in, formally or informally; putting family, neighbors, and strangers at ease; communicating with confidence; hosting any event with style and generosity; and, being a gracious guest and friend. This ideally sized volume of manners will help anyone, anytime be on their very best behavior and be comfortable and gracious in their daily interactions and endeavors.
- Author BiographyEmilie Barnes is the author of 70 books, including 101 Ways to Clean Out the Clutter; Heal My Heart, Lord; and 15 Minutes Alone with God. Emilie and her husband, Bob, are also the founders of More Hours in My Day time-management seminars.
- Author(s)Emilie Barnes
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight82 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.