All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes it's better to stay in bed. Which is probably what our protagonist is thinking when she learns with the rest of the world that planes have hit the Pentagon and Twin Towers. It puts things in perspective for sure. And she truly thinks if she survives the day she will swear off all her bad habits for good. But some things are easier said than done. How does a girl keep it from all falling apart? How does she find her way out of the darkness? For starters, have a truly good friend who doesn't judge. And if he cares, matter how much of a train wreck each new email brings, he is always there to read... Good Morning, Mr. Shappi.
- Author(s)E Sky,J Brailey
- Date of Publication06/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.