All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionGood News, Bad News is one of the few recent works of press criticism in which substance and style are fully in harmony. The reader is neither overwhelmed with raw data r dazzled by flashy opinions unsupported by documentation: the authority of the research that informs Diamond's opinions is always in evidence. Much of the book is based on material compiled by the News Study Group, in the Political Science Department at MIT.The book's three parts cover the 1976 campaign, changes in television, and changes in print journalism
- Author BiographyEdwin Diamond was Professor of Journalism at New York University, where he directed the News Study Group, and was media columnist for New York magazine.
- Author(s)Edwin Diamond
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1978
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight399 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.