All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCalling all young firefighters! Climb aboard the hook-and-ladder truck, but don't forget to pat the Dalmatian before you do! Children of all ages embark on an exciting adventure as they ride fire engines with horns blowing, sirens blazing, and lights flashing. Little firefighters will squeal with delight when they hop into the fire truck cab and slide down the firepole. This books features firefighters, fire hats and gear, firehoses, hydrants, firehouses, dispatch rooms, heavy rescue vehicles, antique fire engines, toy fire engines, and so much more.
- Author BiographyAdam Gamble, is a writer, a photographer, and a publisher. He is the author of many books in the Good Night Our World series, In the Footsteps of Thoreau, and A Public Betrayed. He lives in Orleans, MA. Mark Jasper is the author of many books in the Good Night Our World series, The Cape Cod Christmas Cookbook, Haunted Cape Cod & the Islands, and Haunted Inns of New England. He lives in Sandwich, MA. Illustrator Joe Veno's artwork encompasses many areas, from children's books and games to multidimensional sculptures. He has illustrated many of the best-selling books in the Good Night Our World series, including Good Night Boston, Good Night New York City, Good Night Chicago, and others.
- Author(s)Adam Gamble,Mark Jasper
- PublisherOur World of Books
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur World of Books
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight228 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joe Veno
- Interest AgeTo 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.