All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $84.16
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.88
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $51.66
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.08
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $17.20
About this product
- DescriptionLift the flaps and watch the pictures transform in this bedtime adventure. Come with Little Bunny on a nighttime adventure through the forest. Open the flaps to change the pictures along the way, revealing some woodland friends who help Little Bunny conquer his fear of the dark. Adorable illustrations and a heartwarming story combine to make this a perfect book for bedtime.
- Author BiographyEmily Hawkins is an editor who has worked in children s publishing for many years. Her writing includes Oceanology in the best-selling OlogyTM series. She lives in London. John Butler originally trained as an art teacher, but decided that his real passion was illustration. He now works as a wildlife illustrator and has created artwork for Horse. He lives in Tunbridge Wells, England.
- Author(s)Emily Hawkins
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleChanging Picture Books
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width259 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Major John Butler
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book,Unsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.