All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $7.70Trending at AU $10.65
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.17
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $9.49
- AU $18.62Trending at AU $20.02
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.13
About this product
- DescriptionAges Birth to 3 years. Many of North America's most beloved regions are artfully celebrated in these boardbooks designed to soothe children before bedtime while instilling an early appreciation for the continent's natural and cultural wonders. Each book stars a multicultural group of people visiting the featured area's attractions -- such as the Rocky Mountains in Denver, the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, Lake Ontario in Toronto, and volcaes in Hawaii. Rhythmic language guides children through the passage of both a single day and the four seasons while saluting the iconic aspects of each place.
- Author BiographyAdam Gamble, is a writer, a photographer, and a publisher. He is the author of many books in the Good Night Books series, In the Footsteps of Thoreau, and A Public Betrayed. He lives in Sandwich, MA. Illustrator Cooper Kelly grew up in Connecticut and New York City and currently lives in Paris, France. He works in a variety of styles and has illustrated for a wide range of clients in adult and children's publishing. He has illustrated about a dozen titles in the Good Night Books series so far, including the best-selling Good Night Beach and Good Night Dump Truck and the recently published Good Night Pirate Ship.
- Author(s)Adam Gamble,Cooper Kelly
- PublisherOur World of Books
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur World of Books
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight252 g
- Width155 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.