All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionMany of North America's most beloved regions are artfully celebrated in these board books designed to soothe children before bedtime while instilling an early appreciation for the continent's natural and cultural wonders. Each book stars a multicultural group of people visiting the featured area's attractions, and rhythmic language guides children through the passage of both a single day and the four seasons while saluting the iconic aspects of each place. From jazz musicians and the Mississippi River to Mardi Gras festivities and the French Quarter, this charming board book explores many fun and exciting aspects of the Crescent City.
- Author BiographyAdam Gamble, is a writer, a photographer, and a publisher. He is the author of many books in the Good Night Books series, In the Footsteps of Thoreau, and A Public Betrayed. He lives in Sandwich, MA. Mark Jasper is the author of many books in the Good Night Our World series, The Cape Cod Christmas Cookbook, Haunted Cape Cod and the Islands, and Haunted Inns of New England. He lives in Sandwich, MA. Illustrator Cooper Kelly grew up in Connecticut and New York City and currently lives in Paris, France. He works in a variety of styles and has illustrated for a wide range of clients in adult and children s publishing. He has illustrated about a dozen titles in the Good Night Books series so far, including the best-selling Good Night Beach and Good Night Dump Truck and the recently published Good Night Pirate Ship.
- Author(s)Adam Gamble,Anne Rosen
- PublisherOur World of Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur World of Books
- Content Note20 colour illus
- Weight214 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.