All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.36Trending at AU $12.67
- AU $12.40Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $19.52
- AU $4.00Trending at AU $4.08
About this product
- DescriptionMany of North America's most beloved regions are artfully celebrated in these board books designed to soothe children before bedtime while instilling an early appreciation for the continent's natural and cultural wonders. Each book stars a multicultural group of people visiting the featured area's attractions, and rhythmic language guides children through the passage of both a single day and the four seasons while saluting the iconic aspects of each place.
- Author BiographyAdam Gamble is a writer, a photographer, and a publisher. He is the author of several titles in the Good Night Our World series, In the Footsteps of Thoreau, and A Public Betrayed. He lives in Dennis, Massachusetts. Anne Rosen is the illustrator of Provincetown: Stories from Lands End and When Santa Clause Met Sandy Claws. She lives in Truro, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Adam Gamble
- PublisherOur World of Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur World of Books
- Content Note22 colour illus
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anne Rosen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.