All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionGood Night South Carolina explores Hilton Head, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Columbia, Greenville, Pawley's Island, lighthouses, shrimp boats, fishing, local foods, plantations, sea life, Riverbank Zoo, and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Touching upon some of South Carolina's most beloved places and attractions, this delightful board book is sure to be one of your child's most requested bedtime books. This book is part of the bestselling Good Night Our World series, which includes hundreds of titles exploring iconic locations and exciting, child-friendly themes. Many of North America's most beloved regions are artfully celebrated in these board books designed to soothe children before bedtime while instilling an early appreciation for North America's natural and cultural wonders. Each book stars a multicultural group of people visiting the featured area's attractions as rhythmic language guides children through the passage of both a single day and the four seasons while saluting the iconic aspects of each place.
- Author BiographyAdam Gamble is a writer, a photographer, and a publisher. He is the author of many books in the Good Night Our World series, In the Footsteps of Thoreau, and A Public Betrayed. He lives in Orleans, Massachusetts. Mark Jasper is the author of many books in the Good Night Our World series, The Cape Cod Christmas Cookbook, Haunted Cape Cod & the Islands, and Haunted Inns of New England. He lives in Sandwich, Massachusetts. Illustrator Cooper Kelly grew up in Connecticut and New York City and currently lives in Paris, France. He works in a variety of styles and has illustrated for a wide range of clients in adult and children's publishing. He has illustrated about a dozen titles in the Good Night Our World series so far, including the best-selling Good Night Beach and Good Night Zoo.
- Author(s)Adam Gamble,Cooper Kelly,Mark Jasper
- PublisherOur World of Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Night Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeTo 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.