All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA string of comically stylised parent-and child animal pairs say good night to each other in masterful couplets -- a chick's cheep cheep is answered by a chicken's cluck cluck; a puppy's ruff ruff is returned with a dog's woof woof --all leading up to the Good night! and Sleept tight! of a human toddler and dad! This is the second title in a brand-new board book series on animal [and human] first words by award-winning author/illustrator, Ethan Long.
- Author BiographyEthan Long is an award-winning and internationally recognised author and illustrator of over 65 children's books, as well as the creator of Emmy-nominated series Tasty Time with Zefronk on Playhouse Disney. Since graduating from Ringling College of Art and Design in 1991, he has dedicated himself to the business and craft and explored many avenues for his artistic endeavors. Long won the 2013 Theodore Seuss Geisel award for his picture book Up, Tall, and High (Penguin).
- Author(s)Ethan Long
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleAnimal Sounds
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width191 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.