Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe four Bikers of the Apocalypse are hitting the road. But both the angels and demons - well, one fast-living demon and a somewhat fussy angel - would quite like the Rapture t to happen. And someone seems to have misplaced the Antichrist...
- Author BiographyNeil Gaiman (Author) Neil Gaiman is the acclaimed creator of the graphic novel series SANDMAN and of such novels for children as Coraline and for adults as American Gods and Stardust. His comics and novels have sold in their tens of millions. Like Terry, his works have been widely adapted for stage and screen, and also like Terry, he is the winner of multiple prizes, including the Carnegie Medal. Unlike Terry, he has never been awarded a knighthood for services to literature, although his mother thinks that sooner or later the Queen will read one of his books and immediately knight him if she likes it, and that to be on the safe side he should leave out the rude words.He does have the Newbery Medal, though. www.neilgaiman.com Terry Pratchett (Author) Terry Pratchett is the acclaimed creator of the global bestselling Discworld series, the first of which, The Colour of Magic, was published in 1983. Raising Steam is his fortieth Discworld novel. His books have been widely adapted for stage and screen, and he is the winner of multiple prizes, including the Carnegie Medal, as well as being awarded a knighthood for services to literature. After falling out with his keyboard he now talks to his computer. Occasionally, these days, it answers back. www.terrypratchett.co.uk @terryandrob
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003. Shortlisted for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)Neil Gaiman,Terry Pratchett
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight212 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- mikeynted200929 Oct, 2011by
Laugh until you cry.
This delightful and compelling tale from Sir Terry Pratchett (famous author of the brilliant discworld series) & award winning author Neil Gaiman is laugh-out-loud funny. It is very difficult to put down, with belly laughs to be had on almost every page. One of my favourite works of fiction, I am now reading it for the fifth time. By far, the best collaborative work I have ever encountered. I highly recommend this book for any fan of comedy, it is a fantastic addition to any library.
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93