Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionBetty Crocker, Duncan Hines, and Uncle Ben get lost in the fray as Crandall Foods unveils its new brand. Fast-paced Good Taste takes off on a romp over the span of a year with the intense Crandall executives in their opulent offices, into the home of an eccentric family in Smithton, Washington, and in the broadcast studios of the national media. With poignant humor, Latinisms, yo-yo competitions, little-kwn lore of food, the vel showcases growth of characters in a true-to-life corporate world of Test Kitchens, Sales, Marketing, Advertising, and PR.
- Author(s)Ann Pritchard
- Date of Publication08/06/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.