All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis in-depth treatment of probability theory by a famous British statistician explores Keynesian principles and surveys such topics as Bayesian rationality, corroboration, hypothesis testing, and mathematical tools for induction and simplicity. Additional subjects include causality and explanation, causal calculus, and an extensive contrast of probability and statistics. 1983 edition.
- Author(s)Irving John Good
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.44Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.