All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarperCollins is proud to present its incredible range of best-loved, essential classics. 'Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy.' In mid-nineteenth-century Massachusetts, Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy March continue to encounter both joys and sorrows along life's path, as they journey into womanhood both close to home and further away. The highs and lows of the four young women's lives are shared with each other, and supported by the bond of their sisterhood. This second part of 'Little Women' - sometimes published in a single volume - contains all the warmth and charm for which Louisa May Alcott's writing is universally admired.
- Author BiographyLouisa May Alcott was a 19th-century American novelist best known for her novel, Little Women, as well as its well-loved sequels, Little Men and Jo's Boys. Good Wives was published alongside Little Women in one volume, and together they are renowned as some of the very first classics of children's literature, remaining popular masterpieces today.
- Author(s)Louisa May Alcott
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCollins Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight160 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.