All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't Battle an Eating Disorder Forever-Recover from It Completely Jenni Schaefer and Ed (eating disorder) are longer on speaking terms, t even in her most difficult moments. In her bestseller, Life Without Ed, Jenni learned to treat her eating disorder as a relationship, t a condition-enabling her to break up with Ed once and for all. In Goodbye Ed, Hello Me Jenni shows you that being fully recovered is t just about breaking free from destructive behaviors with food and having a healthy relationship with your body; it also means finding joy and peace in your life. Jenni Schaefer has dedicated her life to helping people overcome their eating disorders and live life to the fullest. She is an inspiration to all! --Dr. Phil Every young woman and man interested in overcoming disordered eating should read this treasure of a book. -Leigh Cohn, M.A.T., CEDS, Editor-in-Chief, Eating Disorders: The Journal of Treatment and Prevention The beauty of Jenni's written journey through her tormented relationship with Ed is that it is honest, passionate, hopeful-but, most important, it ultimately assures the reader that life really can move on. -Lynn Grefe, CEO, National Eating Disorders Association Combining Jenni's signature personal advice and unfailing encouragement along with valuable exercises you can do as you read, Goodbye Ed, Hello Me will give you the prescriptive tools to take the final steps in divorcing your Ed completely. Foreword by Carolyn Costin, LMFT, M.A., M.Ed.
- Author BiographyJenni Schaefer is an ambassador for the National Eating Disorders Association and appears regularly on television and national radio to raise awareness about eating disorders and recovery. A singer/songwriter living in Nashville, she writes for publications nationwide. You can find out more about her at jennischaefer.com.
- Author(s)Jenni Schaefer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine1 mm
Most relevant reviews
- woolamaigirl05 Apr, 2012by
Fantastic reading for eating disorder sufferers..
I purchased this book to get a better understanding of eating disorders and it defineatly helped me shed some light on what a sufferer goes through and their family and friends.The first thing which is very important it makes you realize it's not your fault you have the disorder and you are still normal and the book gives you ideas on how to deal with situations that crop up,it gives you hope that there is life other than eating disorders and it certaintly inspires you too want to get the help you so deserve to get better so i totally recommend reading this book to anyone who is affected by an eating disorder you won't regret it.
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14