Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionA penetrating and freewheeling evaluation of Kant's magnum opus.
- Author BiographyMaurizio Ferraris is Professor of Theoretical Philosophy at the University of Turin in Italy. His many books include Documentality: Why It Is Necessary to Leave Traces, also translated by Richard Davies. Richard Davies is Professor of Theoretical Philosophy at the University of Bergamo, Italy, and author of Descartes: Belief, Scepticism and Virtue.
- Author(s)Maurizio Ferraris
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2014
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Contemporary Italian Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, figures
- Weight217 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byRichard Davies
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.