All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis tender and heartfelt debut play from acclaimed young actor Luke Norris (War Horse) asks whether it's ever too late to start all over again. When David, seventeen, discovers that his grandfather is having an affair behind his grandmother's back, he begins to interfere in his grandparents' lives.
- Author BiographyLuke Norris is an actor and playwright, and one of two writers selected for a full production at the Royal Court Young Writer's Festival 2012. His previous stage work includes roles in The Habit of Art and War Horse at The National Theatre, as well as The Gods Weep and Days of Significance for the RSC.
- Author(s)Luke Norris
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight113 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.