All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Linda Johnson is teetering on the brink of death as she succumbs to the unrelenting disease kwn as Alzheimer's, a battle is raging between her family members on whether she should be kept alive via tube feedings. Michael, who wishes to allow his mother to die with dignity, has won the battle, but there is happiness in his victory. The vel opens with Mrs. Johnson's death and the moments when Michael must confront her corpse and say goodbye. Poignant and stirring flashbacks then tell the story of Michael's efforts to care for his mother and allow her to die.
- Author BiographyMilind M. Joshi is a software engineer by profession. He is married with two young daughters. He wrote Goodbye to Mother to process the outpouring of thoughts and memories that came to him after his mother passed away from complications due to Alzheimer's disease.
- Author(s)Milind M Joshi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.