All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionNINE YEARS It is almost a decade since Duluth said goodbye to its incence. The city creeps ever closer to the tenth anniversary of the year in which it found itself both gripped by murder and united in terror; and during which the pillar of its community, DS Jonathan Stride, had his home and heart torn to ribbons by the claws of cancer. NINE LIVES Cat Mateo, an orphan with a knack of landing on her feet, has bid farewell to a life on the streets. This once-stray teenager owes her rescue to Detective Stride, the father figure she holds close to her heart. But Cat holds something else to her chest - a secret: the sheer power of which she could t possibly comprehend. A secret that, once out of the bag, will t just viciously scratch at Duluth's still-healing wounds, but will make DS Jonathan Stride wave goodbye to his convictions about the events nine years before, and say hello to his darkest fears.
- Author BiographyBrian Freeman is an internationally bestselling author of psychological suspsense novels. His books have been sold in 46 countries and 20 languages. His debut thriller, Immoral, won the Macavity Award and was a nominee for the Edgar, Dagger, Anthony and Barry awards for the best first novel. In 2013, Spilled Blood won the International Thriller Writers award for Best Hardcover Novel. Goodbye to the Dead is his seventh novel featuring Duluth Detective Jonathan Stride.
- Author(s)Brian Freeman
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJonathan Stride
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight302 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.