All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA story of motives, consequences and unexpected conclusions that will confound any preconceptions...Goodman, Gibson and Partners is a psychological crime thriller that will have crime fiction enthusiasts enthralled by its unexpected twists and turns. Protagonist Adam is an older man caught up in family relationships and an unwise liaison who has a complicated tale to tell when it comes to whether he is guilty of sexually assaulting 14-year old Rachel Brooks. With family drama threatening to get out of control, Adam is attacked seemingly at random in a car park, and when the supposed victim of assault interrupts a family gathering, there are developments and repercussions one was expecting. Thus unravels a complex crime story, which is full of false blame and biased figures in charge. At the end of the vel, the story takes an unexpected turn that will have readers questioning their deductive abilities. We live, after all, in a 21st century Western liberal democracy, where miscarriages of justice and unsound convictions are rare, but where they do occasionally occur, go on to be recognised and rectified. This is Adam's sardonic take on his brush with the criminal justice system. In the event, it is kinder on him than his struggle to come to grips with what family members are up to. Unlike many crime thrillers, Goodman, Gibson and Partners delves into the minds of individuals driven to commit crimes and of those affected by those crimes. It is a story that will leave readers asking whether the truth is ever easy to find.
- Author BiographyP T Mellors is a retired college lecturer. He wanted to write crime fiction that was unlike others, focusing on the psychological aspects of why crime is committed and how it affects others, rather than the detective methodology. The motives as to why people commit crimes led him to write fiction based around these motives.
- Author(s)P.T. Mellors
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.