Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Paterson has Scotch whisky running through his veins. His grandfather and father were both prominent in the Scotch whisky industry in Glasgow for decades before Richard joined a competing whisky brokerage firm to start his apprenticeship. But this is dry textbook on blending. Far from it. Humour, insight, history, a love of people and an abiding and evangelical passion inform every page. For the first time one of the world's foremost whisky blenders reveals how he rose through the ranks to top of his profession. He also candidly reveals some of the secrets of his craft and gives his thoughts on where he feels the industry is heading today. Lavishly illustrated in colour and black and white with black and white line artwork, this is destined to become a whisky classic and an essential item on every whisky lover's bookshelf.
- Author BiographyRichard Paterson is one of the world's most prominent whisky blenders working with Whyte & Mackay in Glasgow. Gavin D Smith is a leading whisky writer and journalist with several books on the subject to his credit.
- Author(s)Gavin D. Smith,Richard Paterson
- PublisherNeil Wilson Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAngel's Share
- Out-of-print date02/09/2015
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Drysdale
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.