All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoods from the East focuses on the fine product trade's first Global Age: how products were made, marketed and distributed between Asia and Europe between 1600 and 1800. It brings together established scholars as well as new, to provide a full comparative and connective study of this trade.
- Author BiographyMaxine Berg is Professor of History at the University of Warwick, UK, where she has taught since 1978. She is also a Fellow of the British Academy, Founder and Co-Director of the Global History and Culture Centre at Warwick, and was Senior Researcher for the European Research Council. Her recent books include Writing the History of the Global: Challenges for the Twenty-first Century (2013) and Luxury and Pleasure in Eighteenth-Century Britain (2005).
- Author(s)Chris Nierstrasz,Felicia Gottmann,Hanna Hodacs,Maxine Berg
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleEurope's Asian Centuries
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight730 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byFelicia Gottman
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.