All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA quick, concise book to get your business on Google+ today! We included everything you need to get your business page set up and running professionally. We then delve into many powerful techniques to help you ascend the ranks and improve your brand online. We then give you a daily routine that you can follow along with multiple other powerful tools. No wasted space or fluff! We've been online since the internet began, and have been on every social network since the beginning of time. Google+ is going to be huge for business and the sooner you join, the better for your brand! Don't be left behind!
- Author BiographyLana Samara is a DePaul University, College of Commerce graduate and is a managing partner and co-founder of Social Media Consulting as well as a Digital Media Strategist at the Kambio Group. She began her career in the field of banking. Feeling uninspired, she decided to dive into a world she could relate to, the Social Media sphere. She continues to navigate and explore the world of Social Media Management as well as the field of Public Relations. Lana is also a regular writer for the SocialTechPop blog, as well as a personal blog where her sharp wit and humor come to light. She has been involved with media and technology before anyone knew what social media was. She has always been on the cutting edge of technology and is a thought leader in online marketing and strategy. Mohammed Alo graduated from the University of Toledo with an Economics degree and has been designing websites ever since they were written in a text editor. He has always been on the bleeding edge of technology and public relations and has spent a considerable amount of time working with social media. Mohammed's background in public relations and politics made his transition to digital marketing easy. His very first job during college was website development and marketing for a local computer store in Toledo, Ohio. Back when no one even knew what a website was! He grew up with the internet and also helped the internet grow up. He has quickly transitioned to social media and demonstrates visionary leadership when it comes to marketing. As a physician, he is able to view marketing from the standpoint of the public, as well as digital marketers.
- Author(s)Lana I Samara,Mohammed S Alo
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.