All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoogle AdWords will explain how each piece of Google's advertising platform works, focusing on areas that directly impact the performance and cost of the advertiser's campaigns. Each topic will include tips, strategies, examples, and suggestions that readers can apply to their own accounts.
- Author BiographyAnastasia Holdren is President of SEM Training, providing training and consulting for Google AdWords advertisers. Stasia is one of two Authorized AdWords Semi- nar Leaders. Working with Google, she piloted the Seminars for Success pro- gram in 2006. Since then, she has trained thousands of advertisers around the world.
- Author(s)Anastasia Holdren
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.