Google Advertising Tools: Cashing in with AdSense, AdWords, and the Google APIs by Harold Davis (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this book, you'll learn how to take complete advantage of Google AdWords and AdSense, the sophisticated online advertising tools used by thousands of businesses, large and small. The second edition provides a substantially updated guide to advertising on the Web: how it works in general, and how Google's advertising programs in particular help you make money. You'll find everything you need to work with AdWords, which lets you generate text ads to accompany specific search term results, and AdSense, which automatically delivers precisely targeted text and image ads to your website. The book focuses on best practices, with several case studies that demonstrate which approaches work well, which don't, and why. Google's ad programs can help any business with a web presence, and this guide explains precisely how to use them. This book will help you: learn how to create effective campaign plans for your website; understand the PageRank algorithm, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Search Engine Marketing (SEM); drive traffic to your website, and make money as an advertising host; add AdSense code and Google search to your site; learn how content, search, and referral ads perform; create and edite AdWord campaigns; and, monitor AdWords activity and improve your campaign's performance.
- Author BiographyHarold Davis is a photographer and author. His photographs have been widely published, exhibited, and collected. Many of his fine art photography posters are well known, including some recent alternatively processed digital flower images published by New York Graphic Society. The author of more than twenty books, Harold has written (and illustrated with his photographs) Digital Photography: Digital Field Guide (Wiley), The Photographer's Guide to Yosemite and the High Sierra (Countryman/W.W.Norton), 100 Views of the Golden Gate (Wilderness Press). He is the lead author of a new series of books about digital photography from O'Reilly Digital Media. Harold writes the popular Photoblog 2.0, www.photoblog2.com, which covers aesthetic, technical, and personal issues related to digital photography. He is the creator of the Digital Night website.
- Author(s)Harold Davis
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.