All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet a complete view of your customers and make your marketing analysis more meaningful How well do you really kw your customers? Find out with the help of expert author Daniel Waisberg and Google Analytics Integrations. This unique guide takes you well beyond the basics of using Google Analytics to track metrics, showing you how to transform this simple data collection tool into a powerful, central marketing analysis platform for your organization. You ll learn how Google AdWords, AdSense, CRMs, and other data sources can be used together to deliver actionable insights about your customers and their behavior. * Explains proven techniques and best practices for collecting clean and accurate information from the start * Shows you how to import your organization s marketing and customer data into Google Analytics * Illustrates the importance of taking a holistic view of your customers and how this kwledge can transform your business * Provides step-by-step guidance on using the latest analytical tools and services to gain a complete understanding of your customers, their needs, and what motivates them to take action Google Analytics Integration is your in-depth guide to improving your data integration, behavioral analysis, and ultimately, your bottom line.
- Author BiographyDANIEL WAISBERG is an Analytics Advocate at Google, where he fosters Analytics by educating and inspiring professionals when it comes to making data-driven decisions; he spends a considerable amount of his time analyzing and visualizing data to come up with interesting and actionable stories. Daniel is also the Founder & Editor of online-behavior.com, a respected Analytics portal.
- Author(s)Daniel Waisberg,Wiley
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.