Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw what people do when they visit your website or web app? Or how much the site contributes to your bottom line? Google Analytics keeps track and makes it easy for you to learn precisely what's happening. This hands-on guide shows you how to get the most out of this free and powerful tool -- whether you're new to Google Analytics or have been using it for years. Google Analytics shows you how to track different market segments and analyze conversion rates, and reveals advanced techniques such as marketing-campaign tracking, a valuable feature that most people overlook. And this practical book t only provides complete code samples for web developers, it also explains the concepts behind the code to marketers, managers, and others on your team. * Discover exactly how the Google Analytics system works * Learn how to configure the system to measure data most relevant to your business goals * Track online marketing activities, including cost-per-click ads, email, and internal campaigns * Track events -- rather than page views -- on sites with features such as maps, embedded video, and widgets * Configure Google Analytics to track enterprise data, including multiple domains * Use advanced techniques such as custom variables and CRM integration
- Author BiographyJustin Cutroni has been working in the Web Analytics industry for almost four years. During that time he has focused much of his effort on Google suite of online business tools, most notable Google Analytics. Justin helps organizations of all size understand how they can use Google Analytics to make better marketing and business decisions. Justin has worked in the technology consulting field for over ten years and has a vast aray of experience in various industries. His experience includes software engineering (design, development, deployment), process engineering, project management and relationship management. Justin holds a degree in Mechanical and Aerospace engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute and resides in Burlington, VT where you can find him hiking, skiing and playing with his family.
- Author(s)Justin Cutroni
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication14/09/2010
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.