Google Plus First Look: a Tip-packed, Comprehensive Look at Google+ by Ralph Roberts (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 13 Sep
- AU $18.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.58
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- DescriptionThrough over 100 books, mostly computer-related, the author has mastered a fun but information packed style that gives you exactly what you want up to speed on Plus with minimal effort and maximum results. Google+ or Plus (the terms are interchangeable) was written for everyone. This book mirrors that concept and is written for everyone from us techheads (early adopters) to delightful old Aunt Mable and the rest of the Thursday Night Bridge Club. Because social networking exists for all people and we are all people all of us are plusses on Plus.
- Author BiographyRalph Roberts is a decorated Vietnam Veteran and worked with NASA during the Apollo moon program. He built his first personal computer in 1976 and has been writing about them and on them since his first published article Down with Typewriters in 1978. He has written over 100 books along with thousands of articles and short stories. His best sellers include the first U.S. book on computer viruses (which resulted in several appearances on national TV) and Classic Cooking with Coca-Cola(R), a cookbook that has been in continuous print for the past 17 years and sold half a million copies. He is also a video producer with over 100 DVD titles now for sale nationally on places such as Amazon.com. He has also produced hundreds of hours of video for local TV in the Western North Carolina area and sold scripts to Hollywood producers. Previously for Packt, Ralph wrote Celtx: Open Source Screenwriting and Google App Inventor. Ralph and his wife, Pat, live on a farm in the mountains of Western North Carolina with two horses.
- Author(s)Ralph Roberts
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.