Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.90+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by occipup
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSally witnessed the death of her father and brothers, and her mother never forgave Sally for surviving. After a loveless childhood, she finds warmth and security with honest, hard-working farmer Ross. However, approaching thirty and sensing something is missing, she goes to Melbourne to find out what else life might have to offer.
- Author(s)Joy Dettman
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight304 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.59Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.