All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest friends Renee and Flo have been inseparable for years. But w, as high school graduation looms, the girls rock-solid friendship is beginning to show cracks. Flo has her heart set on going to university, with Renee right by her side, but all Renee wants is to stop going to school as soon as possible. To distract themselves from the inevitable and frightening future, Renee gets swept up in a romance with an older man, while Flo starts attending a church group. With such different paths and views on life, the girls start to worry that it isn t just high school that s ending but also their friendship. Told through alternating perspectives in a gritty, poignant, and hilarious voice, Goose will appeal to fans of Rainbow Rowell, Louise Rennison, and Lauren Myracle.
- Author BiographyDawn O Porter is the author of Paper Airplanes and a British journalist known for her frank and often comedic investigations of women s issues, including weight, breast cancer, and self-esteem. She has made documentaries for the BBC, TLC, WE tv, and others. She also writes a column for Glamour UK. She lives in L.A. and New York with her husband, actor Chris O Dowd ( Bridesmaids, Girls ). Visit her online at dawnoporter.co.uk.
- Author(s)Dawn O'Porter
- PublisherHarry N. Abrams
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams
- Weight544 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.