CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn his new Channel 4 series TV chef Gordon Ramsay embarks on a culinary journey around India, discovering the breadth and depth of cooking of the country. His new cookbook is packed with the best recipes from his travels, showing you how to cook authentic dishes that are bursting with flavour. Three-star chef Gordon Ramsay's favourite food is one that he shares with a lot of Britain - curry. But, until w, he's never been to India to see how the real thing is cooked. Accompanied by a Channel 4 film crew, Gordon takes the culinary trip of a lifetime to discover real Indian cuisine and share this collection of over 100 of his favourite Indian dishes. As you'd expect from a Michelin-starred chef, Gordon brings his eye for perfection and ability to judge flavours perfectly to his exploration of Indian food and shows us how to cook authentic, mouth-watering dishes from all over this huge and varied country. He visits Kerala deep in the South of India to bring us spicy, coconut-based curries and travels to colourful Rajasthan to learn about the creamy, flavourful dishes of the North. Along the way Gordon experiences the hugely different flavours and spices from the different regions and absorbs local cooking styles and traditions. Throughout his culinary journey, Gordon selects the best of the vast array of Indian spices, w readily available in British supermarkets. He shows us how to use these authentically to produce a beautifully flavoured Indian dish. Gordon Ramsay's Great Escape includes over 100 recipes in the following sections: Everyday, Entertaining, Quick Lunches and Healthy Dishes. Once Gordon shows you how easy it is to put together authentic Indian dishes, you'll never look back.
- Author BiographyGordon Ramsay's radical career change at 17 years old led him to London and to fame and fortune as chef, restaurant-empire-builder and celebrity. Gordon has published nine bestselling recipe books, a hugely successful autobiography and has starred in a stream of successful television series including the award-winning Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, Hell's Kitchen and The F Word. He was appointed OBE in 2006.
- Author(s)Gordon Ramsay
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/07/2014
- Content Note120 col illus
- Weight1195 g
- Width202 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.