All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionGordon Smith: Prince of Wingers is a biographical story recounting the life of legendary footballer Gordon Smith written by his son Tony. One of the 'Famous Five', Gordon Smith won the league with Hibernian on three separate occasions during an eighteen-year-long glittering career with the club. With Heart of Midlothian he won ather league medal as well as a League Cup medal, followed by yet ather championship medal with Dundee. He represented his country on thirty-nine separate occasions, captaining them three times. His mesmeric skills and grace gave joy to many football fans, t only during his time with the Leith club, but also whilst playing for Heart of Midlothian, Dundee and Scotland. The book itself describes Gordon's life from humble beginnings in backstreet alleys kicking stones in place of a football to the stature of becoming one of the most naturally gifted players in the history of British football - whilst giving readers a unique insight into the life of this very private man.
- Author BiographyTony Smith lives by the coast in East Lothian near the seaside town of North Berwick with his partner Louise and their two girls Marly and Jaiden, and two boys Danaan and Cale. He is a professional musician specialising in piano and keyboards with a studio based in the family home.
- Author(s)Tony Smith
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Content Note8 pp colour plates
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.