All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- Description9 short stories including: BURLAP KISS, TURPENTINE WINE, THE HATING, VIOLENT, BASTARD SON OF A DARK STAR, THE MOON IS BLOODY TONIGHT, HAREM OF THE DEAD, MAJESTY and THE BROKEN.
- Author BiographyTrevor R. Fairbanks was born in Montrose, California and raised in near by La Canada. A ravenous reader from an early age, he was writing poetry by seven and novels while still in high school. Since then his work has appeared in various underground publications including Putrid Poems Stayin' Sane Listener of the Bizarre and The Sconce. He has also printed his own chapbooks for sale at local grindcore shows. Shortly after high school graduation he formed his first band PAIN! featuring future collaborator Paul Chatem. During this time he was also the bass player for the premier Southern California Black Metal band Ritual. In the late nineties he sang for the hardcore bands Lack of Interest, Scalp-Lock and peter mangalore, all of whom have recordings available online. As a writer he includes Garth Marenghi, Hyacinthe Phypps and JT Leroy among his major influences. When he isn't writing he enjoys playing surf guitar, watching Japanese monster movies and collecting comic books.
- Author(s)Trevor R Fairbanks
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Chatem
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.