Gorgeously Full Fat: Live Like You Love Yourself by Miss Sarah Clark (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.49Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.33Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the book you need to read if you think you're the only person who's been on what feels like a million and one diets but still gained weight, joined the new gym in town over and over and t managed to shift the fat, and blamed yourself while eating doughnuts in desperation. Sarah Clark was the hamster on the diet treadmill for over twenty years, and when she finally got off, her head was spinning. What do you do when you don't diet any more? How do you bond with the women in the office when you can't talk about calories, and if your husband is in love with your best friend and they both want to do Weight Watchers, how hard is it to explain that you're t on a diet anymore, even when you weigh over 200 pounds? This book busts a few myths about dieting, and living as a fat girl, with a hefty dose of humour and a look back at some of the silly weight loss trends over the past 25 years. Susan Powter anyone? Callanetics? In part two, Sarah also busts the myth that body fancies a fat girl. She dated men from ten years younger to five years older than herself, slim and athletic, tall, short and very large. Not forgetting the one with the bushy ginger beard! Part three of Gorgeously Full Fat gives you hints, tips and stories from many other women (and men) who've been stuck in the diet trap and escaped, how they managed it and how great it feels t to obsess over calories any more. This is the book for you if you really, really can't bear the thought of ather diet, but you need a bit of persuading to give up the people pleasing and the fat talk, and just live like you love yourself...
- Author BiographySarah Clark was born in 1971 in Sussex, England, and moved to Suffolk at the age of 12. She was blessed with a hyperactive imagination and plenty to say for herself from an early age. Her father told her that she should be a writer, and like all good teenagers, Sarah ignored him. In 2000 Sarah finally started getting paid for her writing, when she got her break as a features editor for a magazine publishing company in Cambridgeshire. Since then, Sarah has been talking about writing a book, telling people she will write her book one day, and procrastinating about actually doing it. Finally in 2013, she wrote two. 'Gorgeously Full Fat' was her first, self-published book, based on autobiographical blog posts and anecdotes, while 'Viva Voluptuous' will be published by SASSY Books, an imprint of John Hunt Publishing in 2014.
- Author(s)Miss Sarah Clark
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.