All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.82
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- Description'Welcome to New York City's Upper East Side, where my friends and I live and go to school and play and sleep - sometimes with each other. We're smart, we've inherited classic good looks, and we kw how to party. It's a luxe life, but someone's got to live it.' The Gossip Girl series is the ultimate in glamour and cool - set in New York's glamorous Upper East Side the narrative follows the thrills and spills (with Jimmy Choo shoes and shopping at Barneys mixed in along the way) of its richest and most beautiful teenage residents.
- Author BiographyCecily von Zeigesar herself attended one of the smart private schools in Manhattan, New York, and many of the tales told in Gossip Girl ring with great authenticity as a result.
- Author(s)Cecily Von Ziegesar
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/01/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleGossip Girl
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date02/10/2014
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementTV tie-in ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.