All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGot Grammar? is the comprehensive classroom guide. Each of the over 60 lessons are ready-to-use and reproducible, and each begins with helpful teaching pages that define, explain, and illustrate grammar, usage, or mechanics concepts. These lessons and the many ready-to-use student activities include 15 diagstic tests, 15 section-review activities, 18 final tests, and over 100 other creative reinforcement activities, including diagramming. As practical as it is fun-filled, the book is divided into six sections:* Parts of Speech* Parts of a Sentence* Sentences* Usage* Mechanics* Meeting the Tests Head-On
- Author BiographyJack Umstatter taught English at the junior high, middle school, and high school levels for more than thirty years. A three-time Teacher of the Year, Umstatter is the best-selling author of 15 books including Grammar Grabbers!, Hooked on English!, and English Brainstormers! He currently conducts both local and national teacher-training workshops in the areas of reading, writing, poetry, and curriculum.
- Author(s)Jack Umstatter
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B Ed: Ready-to-Use Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1068 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.