All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionJill Savage, founder of Hearts at Home ministries, and Pam Farrel, cofounder of Masterful Living Ministries, can shout Yes to the question, Got Teens? They offer common sense solutions, insightful research, and creative ideas to help women guide their children successfully into adulthood. Moms don't have to be perfect, just prepared with practical, biblical tools to identify and develop each child's strengths make choices over what kids can do and who with turn around destructive behavior or bad habits Tweens and teens need strong moms who kw which parental role to play at the right time. Moms will discover how to serve as a defender, a shepherd, a CEO or one of the other twelve vital roles.
- Author BiographyJill Savage is an author and speaker who is passionate about motherhood, marriage, and family. Her enthusiasm for the profession of motherhood is contagious. The founder of Hearts at Home, a national organization for mothers at home, Jill speaks to thousands of women each year about their priorities, their passions, and their purpose. Her honest, engaging communication is strengthened by her ability to make her audience laugh while they learn. Jill is the author of several books, including Got Teens? and My Heart's at Home. She and her husband, Mark, have five children and one granddaughter. Pam Farrel: Pam Farrel and her husband, Bill, are the authors of Men Are Like Waffles - Women Are Like Spaghetti (more than 290,000 copies sold) and Red-Hot Monogamy. In addition, Pam has written 52 Ways to Wow Your Husband and The 10 Best Decisions a Woman Can Make. They are cofounders and codirectors of Love-Wise, an organization to help people connect love and wisdom and bring practical insights to their personal relationships.
- Author(s)Jill Savage,Pam Farrel
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.