All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionHaving been through many painstaking events in life, Goldia never imagined that years later she would be faced with something that would change her life forever. In this book Goldia Felder shares her faith journey during one of most challenging times of her life. Her faith and trust would be tried by fire. Her test of will to survival would be exceptional, as she discovers there is a grace that is eugh to go with her even in the valley of the shadows of death.
- Author BiographyGoldia G. Felder, the author of the HOT new book, WHEN LOVING HIM IS KILLING YOU, is the mother of four children. A native of Hasting, Florida; she is the middle child of eleven siblings. Goldia graduated from Hastings High School. An Alumni of Bethune Cookman College in Daytona Beach, Florida. After moving to Jacksonville, FL., Goldia went on to received her Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management at Edward Waters College. Always having a fascination for the martial arts, Goldia enrolled three of her four children in a martial arts school. After becoming a student Goldia obtained her provisional black belt. Goldia has since helped in the training of inner city kids in the art. She has also worked with consumers with disabilities, training them to become productive self-sufficient individuals in the community. Goldia continues to focus on promoting and encouraging others to live their best life.
- Author(s)MS Goldia G Felder
- PublisherG-Note Productions
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG-Note Productions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.