All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Gotham Academy! Gotham City's most prestigious prep school is a very weird place. It's got a spooky campus, oddball teachers, and rich benefactors always dropping by...like that weirdo Bruce Wayne. But thing is as strange as the students! Are these Gotham's newest heroes...or villains? The future is here at Gotham Academy. GOTHAM ACADEDMY Vol. 2 digs deeper into the mysteries that surround the pretigious school and the characters that inhabit it. Collects GOTHAM ACADEMY #7-12.
- Author BiographyBecky Cloonan is an American comic book artist and creator known for her manga-influenced artwork. Her first major comics work came when she teamed with writer Brian Wood to create Channel Zero: Jennie One. However, she is best-known for her second collaboration with Wood, DEMO, a 12-issue limited series that was named Indie of the Year by Wizard Magazine in 2004 and nominated for two Eisner Awards including Best Limited Series. In 2009 Cloonan and Wood expanded DEMO and re-published it through DC Comics' Vertigo imprint. Cloonan's first solo graphic novel, East Coast Rising Volume 1, earned her a third Eisner Award nomination for Best New Series. Her other work for DC Comics includes AMERICAN VIRGIN, co-created with writer Steven T. Seagle, and NORTHLANDERS for Vertigo as well as issues of BATMAN and SWAMP THING.
- Author(s)Becky Cloonan,Brendan Fletcher
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width165 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Artist(s)Karl Kerschl
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.