All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionFor the cost of an hour or more's work, or hiring a professional designer, anyone needing a gothic pop graphic can download it to use anyway-they-like from this resource.The concepts developed in the graphics feature the following themes: Nature; Animals; Eco; City; Dark; Mystic; Love; Woman; Beat; Active; Play; War; Travel; Food; and, Next.All files (real size 100 per cent) can be opened by: Illustrator 5 and following; Coreldraw 8 and following; Freehand 8 and following; and, Photoshop in any version.
- Author BiographyVincenzo Sguera, the former chief designer for Benetton, has been at the cutting edge of the art and design world for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Michele Moricci,Vincenzo Sguera
- PublisherArkivia Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationBergamo
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintArkivia Books
- Content Note132 col
- Weight1248 g
- Width250 mm
- Height318 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD video
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.