All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionGoth-inspired chic is very much a part of contemporary culture especially for a cool young tribe with a penchant for black. But it also has a long history stretching over centuries, becoming a distinctive narrative form that encompasses everything from art and architecture to literature, fashion, film, television, digital media, graphic vels, and music (Marilyn Manson). Marvelously adaptable, the gothic aesthetic has proven fertile ground for endless imaginative reinvention, and this collection provides the first fully illustrated introduction to every aspect of the phemen one that is truly without boundaries and ever-evolving.
- Author BiographyChris Roberts is a music journalist and film critic. He has written for a variety of international publications and websites, including, in the UK, Classic Rock, Guardian, Melody Maker, NME, Sounds, Elle, Ikon, The Daily Telegraph, and Empire. Artist and sculptor Hywel Livingstone has a Masters in History of Art from Bristol University and has exhibited widely in the UK, as well as being artist-in-residence at Franconia Sculpture Park, Minnesota. Emma Baxter-Wright is a fashion journalist who has contributed to many publications, such as The Face, Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire, and is the author of 1001 Little Ways to Look Younger, The Little Book of Chanel, and The Little Book of Schiaparelli (all Carlton).
- Author(s)Chris Roberts,Emma Baxter-Wright,Hywel Livingstone
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight830 g
- Width192 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.