All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis enduringly popular book has become a classic in the expanding and increasingly popular field of Gothic Studies. This long awaited new edition contains a new chapter on 'Contemporary Gothic', an expanded section on American Gothic and more discussion of the gothic in women's film and writing throughout the book. It is also updated in relation to media and techlogy with further discussion of stage sensations and photography as well as engaging with all major texts and criticism since initial publication in 1995. With the added benefit of series features such as a glossary and antated further reading section, this remains the ideal guide to the Gothic.
- Author BiographyFred Botting is Professor English Literature And Creative Writing at Kingston University, UK. He has written extensively on Gothic fictions, and on theory, film and cultural forms. His current research projects include work on fiction and film dealing with figures of horror - zombies in particular - and on spectrality, the uncanny and sexuality.
- Author(s)Fred Botting
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe New Critical Idiom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.