All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $26.42Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.17
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $24.78Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $24.51Trending at AU $26.85
About this product
- DescriptionReprinted from the 1st 1869 edition, this illustrated book comprises of domestic and high-class cookery. Jules Gouffe was Chef de Cuisine of the Paris Jockey Club and Head Pastry Cook to Her Majesty Queen Victoria. This book covers domestic and high-class cookery with drawings from Nature by E. Ronjat.
- Author BiographyJules Gouffe was Chef de Cuisine to the Paris Jockey Club. Translated from French into English by Alphonse Gouffe.
- Author(s)Jules Gouffe
- PublisherC P Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationHockley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC P Press
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Translated byAlphonse Gouffe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.