All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionGourmet Guru Everyday Meals features 35 great family recipes collected from homemakers from the Gourmet Guru Academy. Written with clear, step-by-step instructions and accompanied by vibrant photographs, the dishes in this book will inspire you to put fun into your everyday meals. From classic Asian dishes to family favourites made with a twist, the recipes featured in this book can be easily whipped up at home with delicious results. Try your hand at making Beef Bakso, Chicken Pullao, Beef Curry with Roti Kirai, Teochew Yam Rice, Japanese Classic Nikujaga and many more!
- Author BiographyGourmet Guru Academy began as a business initiative by Nanyang Technological University- Students in Free Enterprise (NTU SIFE) with the aim to empower self-taught home cooks to earn an income. Through the publication of cookbooks and weekly cooking classes, these women are learning new skills while providing for themselves and their families. The Gourmet Guru mini cookbook series features recipes collected from homemakers and instructors who have taught at various Community Centres in Singapore.
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleMini Cookbooks
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height165 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.